- Our Ontario production facility is located in Stayner, Ontario, 145 km North of Toronto. This facility houses production facilities for all of our product lines as well as a modern warehouse. This is the site upon which John Reinhart founded the company, and Reinhart Foods remains committed to the area.
- Our Quebec production facility is located in Chambly, 20 minutes South of Montreal. This facility has both vinegar production and warehousing facilities.
- Our Western production facility is located in Vancouver, B.C.
- Our Head Office is located in Toronto, Ontario. This location directs all areas of sales, marketing, finance, and administration.
Our Stayner Plant produces white and specialty vinegars as well as numerous baking ingredients (maraschino cherries, glace fruit, coconut, dates, raisins) for both industrial and retail
Our Chambly Plant produces white vinegar for both industrial and retail, as well as producing its own bottles on-site
Our Commitment to Quality
- Our quality systems and accreditations include HACCP and ISO 22000, meeting the highest government and customer standards under the umbrella of our FSSC 22000 certification, Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- We undergo regular inspection of our facilities by both governmental agencies and our customers
- We have an excellent rating with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and have approved supplier status with leading tier 1 multinational corporations
- We have our own quality assurance manual and an internal system of inspection audits for customer viewing if requested
- Our expert technical team includes Food Science graduates whose responsibilities include ensuring compliance with all labeling regulations, both in Canada and in International markets
- Our Stayner and Chambly plants are partners in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program
Lead Plant – Stayner, Ontario
- Well-equipped, modern laboratory facilities
- Main lab plus three satellite labs located near production lines
- In-house quality analysis
- In-house microbiological & wastewater testing
- Stand-alone Research & Development laboratory
- Continuous research and production development
- Highly trained & qualified laboratory personnel
- Reinhart is a registered member of CIFST, OFPA & FCPC
Chambly, Quebec & Vancouver, B.C. Plants
- These facilities are equipped with satellite labs near production lines to conduct regular testing of production
- Major tests and R&D are conducted at our main plant in Stayner, Ontario